I photograph models using downtown Hollywood as a set. The downtown historic district including the Young Circle Arts Park provide quite a number of backdrops. While I have worked with an occasional professional I prefer models just starting out and wanting to build their portfolios. I have noticed that too many models have a few bikini shots for a portfolio and advertise they are looking for paid work. Here is one informative page what your portfolio should contain, A model needs a wide range in their portfolio besides a few ‘cheesecake’ images.
So that you have an idea of what to expect, here are the last few shoots in Downtown Hollywood:
The shoot will be around two to three hours depending on the weather. I will process the images and post them to my website and then give you a DVD of the processed images as well as the original Nikon NEF files. A chaperone or friend is welcome to attend the shoot if desired. The shoot will take around two hours and you should be enjoying yourself.
Feel free to bring multiple changes of clothing. There are some clean rooms in downtown Hollywood where you can change. I am friends with the owners of NE Fashion (Elan Clothes) and they let the models store their bags at the business as well as using their dressing rooms.
- I will give/mail you within a week the DVD of all images both the RAW files in Nikon format and the JPGs that I have processsed and posted.
- I will post the choice images on my websites and send you the links and will add that contact information that you choose.
- I would ask you bring one dark blue or red top with blue jeans as I like to work in grayscale and those colors convert best.
- There are many modeling websites such as Model Mayhem (My profile ) and One Model Place where you can post your profile and images so that you can work with other photographers.
- This is a TFDVD exchange.
So if you are interested then please email me.